Subject: [Leica] LFI
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:27:45 +1000

Eh?  Valid personal taste certainly if you prefer using your film cameras or
dislike the fashion shots in that article but that's a pretty serious
accusation to level at LFI magazine and the photographer. Extremely unlikely
in my opinion.
I don't know how much you can judge from magazine printed examples, still I
thought they were reasonable examples of resolution and resistance to moire
for instance. Fashion/beauty work probably more than any other relies on
extensive post processing to achieve particular ' looks'. Can you explain
why you think they are fake or why you dislike them?

--
Cheers
Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/