Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:55:34 +0200

Sell the first one to Pana - they should love it as much as we do as it
pays a real tribute to landscape, photographer and gear.
ph

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north)
Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north)
Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMGS: Fall in the north)