Subject: [Leica] There is no picture of dead pigs here
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 22:29:11 -0700

Montr?al-style bagels are denser, and more intensely flavourful compared to
NY bagels, including H&H at the corner of Broadway and 80th.  To me, NY
bagels are good bread with a hole.  Montr?al bagels are something else
altogether.
Noah's don't even qualify as being edible, IMHO.

I admit having used my electric oven, but the flavour was still at least 80%
as good as St.Viateur bagels.