Subject: [Leica] Woman and Dog
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:27:47 -0500

When I shot film (for self-expressive work)
It was primarily B&W.
I always had color film along
in case a "color subject" presented itself.

Digital hasn't changed that much for me.
If color does not have a reason to be in the photograph
it continues to feels like a visual distraction for me.

The color felt to have a purpose
in each of the photographs on this page
<http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=1660>
The color served no purpose