Subject: [Leica] Where's B. D. Colen
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:18:29 -0400

Don't know if this got through - if it did, just delete....
No, I have not stopped taking photographs, which you'll see at
www.bdcolenphoto.com. In fact, I am a "SmugMug Artist-In-Residence" on the
Dgrin site -
http://www.dgrin.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20
and am quite active there commenting on photos.

I am still teaching Documentary Photography at both MIT and the Harvard
University Extension School, and last spring had the real pleasure of having
Elizabeth Reid - Yes! The barkeep's daughter - in the MIT class, where she
received a prize for having one of the two best projects. This summer I
taught my first private workshop, which turned out to be quite worthwhile
for all concerned.

No, I have not been charged with any crimes, incarcerated, or left the
country.

Yes, I am still subscribed to the LUG but, No, I am receiving neither the
mail or the digest because I  found receiving the mail to be much like
smoking crack - it consumed me and ate up much, much too much of my time and
energy. What on-line time I now waste I waste on the Dgrin People forum,
where I comment on photos, occasionally post exercises for those who are
interested, and otherwise don't engage.

And I'd love to hear from anyone who wants to talk about photography - or
anything else other than the fine points of various pieces of equipment. :-)

Oh, and I may soon be back offering a well loved, carefully worn M6TTL and a
35 1.4 ASPH for sale.

Best to all,

B. D.
bd at bdcolenphoto.com