Subject: [Leica] IMG: You may kiss the bride
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:41:10 -0400

My friend Paula Jean married her partner Doug yesterday evening. They
live in a Tudor Cottage in a woods on the Potomac River. Their house
looks exactly like something you would expect to see if you were
riding through Sherwood Forrest. Everyone at the wedding dressed
accordingly. The wedding was very nice. The community of people who
love them surrounded them to support them as they pledged their love
and lives to each other. We should all be so lucky as to be
surrounded by so much care and concern.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/PJs_Wedding/DSC01093.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Barney