Subject: [Leica] Better bokeh?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:41:18 -0500

Thanks Jim, those are outstanding images, but I'm not really
interested in how 'sharp' the images is but rather the juxtaposition
of the somewhat sharp to the absolutely out of focus areas of the
image. That's why I'm interested in which lens offers the best
'bokeh'. Is there any difference in bokeh between the different
versions of the 50/2.0 Summicron 1,2, and 3 cam lenses? If so, which
offers the best, smoothest out of focus image. And will the famous
Leica 'bokeh' make a significant difference over my antiquated Canon
50/1.8?

Jim