Subject: [Leica] The Silk String Quartet
From: jose.i.morais at gmail.com (José Morais)
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:32:18 +0100

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Silk+String+Quartet/L1010809.jpg.html

Marc,

Going through the entire series,
one can see how close to the musicians you could get!
Accordingly it is evident how you took enormous advantage of such proximity!
All this turned into an excellent series:
I feel impact, grace; I almost can hear the music!
Maybe this is unfair, but I would dare to highlight this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Silk+String+Quartet/L1010853.jpg.html

Cordialmente,
Jos?