Subject: [Leica] Hood 12504, 35 Lux, UV/IR Filter, M8
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:52:28 -0700

At 2:49 PM +0000 9/29/09, grduprey at mchsi.com wrote:

>I also use the E49 filter in the 12504 hood on my 35 'lux.  Works
>just fine.  Also, someone told me that Heliopan will make a Series 7
>filter if you special order it, don't know the price, as the 49mm
>filter works just fine.
>

>Gene

Heliopan will make almost any kind of filter you can think of, and
their turnaround is pretty good. A good dealer in Germany can often
put in an order and get it to you within 6 to 10 weeks.

If it has to go through a US or Canadian distributor, expect to wait a year.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com