Subject: [Leica] Leica Forum
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:05:28 +0200

Thank you Jerry,

Just a clarification, in Spain we use father's name (Ripoll) and
mather's name (Querol), than is usual in Spain to be named simply as
Mr. Ripoll. When I've created my gmail account I've put both to be
different to my other address.

Saludos,
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 29/09/2009, a las 23:52, Jerry Lehrer escribi?: