Subject: [Leica] National Park series - epiphany
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:28:19 -0700

I have not have the chance to watch any yet, but I have always known
that this is the intention. There are lots of pretty pics of the
National Parks, but most people don't know about the history, except
perhaps some of us in California. John Muir was on one of the proposed
CA quarter designs, so the Adams and Muir legacies run deeper here.