Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Chris Williams in Action
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 13:36:04 -0400

We've all been wowed by Chris's lyrical wedding photos, but he's
generally *behind* the camera (as I suspect most of us prefer to be).
Well, maybe not always Kyle.

But what does he look like in action? Herewith, rare photos of the wild
Chris, captured at my wedding by my friend Helena (who borrowed an M8
and that sweet Zeiss ZM 35/2.0 for the afternoon).

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jbm/ChrisWInAction/

Can't wait to see what Chris and his second shooter come up with.  That
day we had the light I'd been desperately hoping for -- just enough
cloud cover to avoid those terrible hard shadows and squinty eyes.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMGs: Chris Williams in Action)
Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] IMGs: Chris Williams in Action)