Subject: [Leica] Leica Forum
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 20:34:28 +1000

No longer exclusively though Scott. That is how the LUG has evolved. Leica
interest is a sub-set of photography interest in general for many LUG
members. Jim's project has been very successful and popular as you note.
There ARE some books available from LUG members with exclusively Leica
content if you like to have some alternatives also on your shelf ;-)

--
Cheers
Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/