Subject: [Leica] was: Leica content, now get busy
From: bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck)
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:18:53 -0700

Thanks to all who took the time to look and respond to my simple
photos.  I'm grateful!

Ric: unfortunately, the more I get out, the longer the dissertation
takes.  Sadly, they don't write themselves, but require an awful lot
of "seat time" to finish.  :)   (Here's a couple of links to some
rather typical examples of the materials I'm working with:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shudaizi/3952685834/
   and http://www.flickr.com/photos/shudaizi/3952684350/ )

Kevin

Only connect.