Subject: [Leica] Random pictures in Paris (June 2009)
From: boklm at mars-attacks.org (nicolas vigier)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:48:16 +0200

Sorry, I was quite busy this week, and forgot answering.

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Lluis Ripoll Querol wrote:

> My favorite is this one
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3743549157/sizes/l/
>
> and the Dog on the last one.
>
> You have nice pictures in your set but if it was mine I'll eliminate the
> out of focus ones, please consider the comment.

Thanks.
For the out of focus pictures, which ones are you talking about ?
There is one that is very out of focus :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3736923160/sizes/l/
But I still like it.
Maye this one can be removed :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/boklm/3934240768/sizes/l/
For the others, I think they are correctly focused.

Some are more sharp than others, however. I think that's because of the
speed used, and because some were taken at night at slow speed.

Nicolas
--
http://n0x.org/

Message from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Random pictures in Paris (June 2009))