Subject: [Leica] Paco's: Flamenco in Sitges Beach
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 23:40:45 +0200

Hi Ken,

Paco and Lucia are two vornames, Paco us the same as Francisco
(Francis or Frank in English?), Lucia is a girl vorname , this can
have a similar sense of light.

Thanks for your comment!

Saludos
Lluis

Lluis Ripoll Querol
lluisripollquerol at gmail.com

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll
Blog:
http://lluisripollphotography.wordpress.com/

http://www.lrmusic.es

El 02/10/2009, a las 2:46, Ken Carney escribi?: