Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tired & Hungry
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:52:06 -0500

Hi Len,

Thanks for the kind words.  You must remember that the 60 becomes a 120 on
the Oly 4/3 format, and the feeder is just outside the office window.  My
biggest problem was to remain still while standing on the couch under the
window.  The bird was too tired to care about me.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA