Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 01:53:23 -0400

> As a total outsider ( i.e. not interested and not able to get an M9) I
> would say that from this group that most who have an M8 are getting or
> have gotten an M9, plus a slew of those who waited are dying to get
> one.  So a totally unscientific poll suggest that it may well be the
> most sought after M in recent times.
>
> my humble $0.02
>
> ernie nitka

It would be less exciting if we (Leica) had been on top the whole time.
But the Magnum guys are all using DSLR's in the past 4 years.
This is a huge comeback I hear the Rocky theme playing.

Dum dum didy dum dum dum dum dum
Dum dum didy dum dum dum dum dum

We rare the Brooklyn Dodgers winning the Series.

Mark William Rabiner