Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 03:27:15 -0400

> I was told by my dealer last Friday tat I was 2 or 3 on their list
> since one of the people in front of me was unsure(?) and they were
> getting around one per week at present.
> The UK price is unlikely to be discounted any time soon but includes a
> 2 year passport warranty, I believe. ?4850 list is ?4217 before tax.
> Frank

Yes sometimes rich people with that kind of money have periods in which they
are temporarily "financially embarrassed".
If you're poor they call it "broke".
That's why I think just get on the line because 7 grand sounds doable but
that kind of money can get non doable in two months when the thing is
actually coming down and you need to replace your engine in your Chevy.

Mark William Rabiner