Subject: [Leica] Ya see Ted's book in ALL the weirdest places
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:11:52 -0700

Hi Ernie,
Thank you for the heads-up on this esteemed location! :-) Every once in a
while I receive a note like yours either telling me they've seen it in some
totally off the wall location and or how marvelous it is. Followed with....
"Can I buy a copy?"

Unfortunately the first version is long out of print, on occasion I see one
for sale on a used book sight. Nice part is.... "it is still holding it's
initial sale price!" Bonus for the quality of the book. :-) Quite a few
copies were sold on the LUG some years ago for I think it was $60.00 each.
Today it wouldn't be less than $100!

But the copy to look for is the hand bound leather cover copy! Absolutely
beautiful  produced in rich dark brown leather with title embossed into the
leather. "This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler."
Only 500 copies were made and each sold for $250.00 USA $'s! Once the first
few were sold the rest went in a blink of an eye! The copies are signed and
numbered! Could be an interesting collection for anyone interested in good
books both and photographically. :-)
Thanks again.
cheers,
Dr. ted