Subject: [Leica] Kenya 2
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:22:09 +0530

Dick,
I just think predators are so used to vehicles nowadays, it does not
register as a threat, so are willing to show themselves with very
young cubs. The cubs will also grow up with the same fearlessness, so
it goes on. Predators only look upon other predators as threats for
their cubs.
Cheers
Jayanand