Subject: [Leica] Oktoberfest
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:54:23 +0200

Thanks for looking, all. As for the beer, I have never found the beer
served at Oktoberfests (Munich, Stuttgart and now Calpe) particularly
strong, but of course when your frame of reference are Belgian beers
like Duvel, Kwak or Delirium, then everything else is just a light,
refreshing beverage :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain