Subject: [Leica] Friday morning at Zen
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:12:11 -0700

Google earth/maps now has Streetview up for Vancouver.

If you enter:

1659 Yew Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada

in maps.google.com, and rotate to view the west side of the street
(the building with the little yellow framed wood terrace, that's the
Zen Cafe where Tom Abrahamsson, I and various photographers and
friends have and continue to meet on Friday mornings. Many LUGgers
know the place.

This street was obviously shot on a Friday morning about 10:30am in
April, because under the cherry tree are seen Tom in his tan vest
fiddling with his pipe, Chris Cameron in dark, myself in a light blue
shirt and one other person who I can't recognize at the moment.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com