Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 21:15:54 -0400

> Anycase, we all may think Leica is the bee's knees, but the
> counter-question to yours is "How many Magnum photographers will shell
> out for the M9, and more importantly, be shooting with it after 6
> months?"
>
> We would like to think there will be a mass exodus from Canikon to
> Leica. I would, but I am not a Magnum guy.

We'll never know till it happens most these guys and gals have shot with M's
their whole lives and only very recently switched to DSLR's. While I don't
think many are all that rich at all I'm going to put it in writing in the
LUG archives right now that between a 4th and a 3rd of them will be shooting
with M9's by July 4 2010.
That's my projected guess.
Read it and weep.
You read it here first.