Subject: [Leica] OT: Nobel Prize
From: gkzzz at hotmail.com (KC)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 18:37:27 +0800

I am incredibly proud to know a Nobel Prize winner. Dr. Kao, the winner of
Nobel Prize in Physics, is one of the founders of my daughter's school, the
ISF Academy in Hong Kong.  Not only is he great in his field, he is a real
gentleman.  Always extremely humble and gentle and kind to everyone. I can't
imagine how rich he would have been had he not refused to patent his
invention (fibre optics).  In fact, he purposely published every single
detail of his invention so that nobody could claim any patent.  His motto
is, "Learning Learning Learning.  I only care about learning and nothing
else."

KC