Subject: [Leica] The Markets are Telling you to Buy Leica Gear
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 16:33:43 +0100

"Stimulus funds"...I think this is what the Bank of England call
"quantitaive easing".  As I see it, the only thing it appears to have
done is helped the FTSE go back up to around 5200 - when the brown stuff
encountered the air moving device way back when, it dropped to 3300 (IIRC).

With respect to buying any new gear, it's going to have to wait until I
find gainful employment.  And on that front, I'm not holding my breath
at the moment.

I do see an M9 on the horizon, but that's an awfully long way off.  I
expect the M11 to have been released before I can get one.  But then you
never know what's around the corner...

Cheers

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts