Subject: [Leica] Marty Forscher
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:42:04 -0400

They are beautifully built rock solid cameras. I just think the Leicaflex
was a far superior design in every respect. I'm not sure what Forscher
thought about the LF but he must have acknowledged the brilliance of the LF
design at least in private! I don't see how he could have thought of the
Contarex as superior or even equal to the LF.

Javier