Subject: [Leica] OT: We need some hope.
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:22:09 -0400

At 03:12 AM 10/10/2009, you wrote:
>Well you do meet people who don't vote like their folks did. More power to
>them. I can think of ONE out of all my friends.
>Intelligence is a highly suspect trait in this and many other counties.
>Thinking for yourself just way out there.
>

>Mark William Rabiner

All of my relatives and my husband's relatives (in Alabama) are
extremely conservative and swear by Fox News.  We try to avoid
political discussions at family gatherings.  My kids refuse to go to
any family gatherings that include the most conservative of their
aunts and uncles.  Our nuclear family seems to have gotten more
liberal with each generation.  I get e-mails daily from a couple of
in-laws trying to convert me.  Some of them seem to verge on Ku Klux
Klan mentality.  I just delete them.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com