Subject: [Leica] Apologies
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 19:54:11 +0200

All,

Back from the country I feel I triggered a row here that developed while
I was away. I'm sorry for that.
My initial posting was made in earnest and wasn't about politics, at all
Sorry about this but, as a father of three German-French living where
WWI and WWII tolls were the highest,  I  am committed to peace,
everywhere, and on the LUG too, hence my initial congratulations.
So my deep apologies go to every lugger, and to Brian in particular.
I hope we can all resume normal activity after this stupid incident I
may have been the cause of..
Best from Metz
Please don't answer on the list ...
Philippe