Subject: [Leica] New 21mm summilux bokeh
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:18:26 -0700

I can only provide information on the 21 Summilux, but I am extremely
happy with all aspects of it's performance, including bokeh. It's
smooth, with soft transitions on out of focus highlights. Completely
unobtrusive and smooth. I had a chance to try the M9 at Seattle (I
also borrowed the new Noctilux) and the M9 showed off the 21
beautifully. If I ever needed a reason to want the M9, that lens was
it.

Maybe sometime next year.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff