Subject: [Leica] Bike bag
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:17:33 -0400

I would recommend either a Nitto handlebar bag, or installation of a rear
rack and a rack 'trunk'; either will take an slr and protect it from falls
(if wrapped in something).  I often carry a Rolleiflex wrapped in a spare
windbreaker or something similar. I don't think a hard case is truly
necessary.

Richard