Subject: [Leica] Cycling Anyone?
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 21:55:15 -0400

In 1979 a friend and I did a bike tour through Germany. He with his AP
Spotmatic, I with my with my then brand-new Canon A1 and 1.4/50mm FD lens.
I uses a kidney-shaped hardshell Vivitar "Enduro" case (anyone remember
those?) with a lid that opened away from the body.  This case was attached
to me with a hip belt to prevent vibrations, rather than carrying the camera
in a bag attached to the bike .  LowePro makes similar nylon cases.
Jan