Subject: [Leica] I wonder if she has a sister .....
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:42:44 +0200

I wonder if she has a sister .....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1008997_1bw.jpg.html

Steve has suggested me this cropping and this caption, I thaught on
Steve's suggestion and I've do it, with just a difference, the Steve's
version was in color, I thin k that B&W is better on this case. Thank
you Steve, you have also a fine humour sense!

My previous picture posted was
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1008997.jpg.html

You compare.... thanks in davance for your opinions,

The picture was shot with M8 and Elmarit 24 ASPH

Saludos cordiales.
Lluis

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/
http://photo.net/photos/lluisripoll