Subject: [Leica] OT: A pox on all virus and malware writers
From: pasvorn at boonmark.net (Pasvorn Boonmark)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:12:25 -0700

Mark,

Sorry for a late reply.  I got the same thing on Friday 10/8.  My
Spybot S&D pop up a message that something was trying to change Window
registry.  AVG also complained about some virus.
I made a mistake of rebooting a machine.  Some how the damage has been
done and causing me a lot of problem.

I ended up reformat my drive and load a different OS since I was so pissed
off.
Luckily, I back-up my data and restoring them was much easier than
installing a OS.

-Pasvorn