Subject: [Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:19:40 -0500

===On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 1:07 AM, Henning Wulff
<henningw at archiphoto.com> wrote:

> I was interested in the S90, but the barrel distortion is rather more than
> can tolerate.
>
> Pictures are fine, though :-).

Thanks.  If I had been holding the camera level it might have helped.  :-)

I have been very resistant up to now about the idea of a camera with
no viewfinder that you have to hold out in front of you to see what it
sees.  I may still be but I haven't decided yet.  Here I was trying to
grab shots before people walked into the frame.  I am not sure this
camera is a grab shot shooter.

But it sure is small and the raw images are otherwise mostly pretty
decent, even at ISO 800.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera)