Subject: [Leica] Plaça Catalunya
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 01:56:59 +0200

Hi Steve,

When Nathan and me we go to Perpignan we have commented that I was
appreciating that many of my old lenses was delivering better
rendition on the M8 than on my M's film cameras. Nathan's theori has
many sense, the sensor on the M8 is smaller and it take the best part
of the lens, the center area. Nathan said me that many people was
deceived when Canon has delivered the first full format cameras. they
had better rendition with the old ones...

I don't know Steve, what I see is that this lens is giving me a very
nice tones of B&W, a little bit nostalgia style, and I'm very happy.
Usually I use it at F4 if I can, it seems that it has it better
rendition at this stop. The only care are the strong backlights, the
lens flare, but I can correct quite well on PS.

Thanks for looking Steve,

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 17/10/2009, a las 1:43, Steve Barbour escribi?: