Subject: [Leica] m9 dream'n buzz and hype
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:06:51 -0600

grduprey at mchsi.com writes:

> Greg,
>
> What's your secret? My wife just laughs and tells me to "Dream On" ;-)

I unleash them on the unsuspecting clerks at the nearest mall. Them, because
they never seem to shop in packs of less then two. Last week my youngest
daughter (Victoria) came to visit us while we were in Seattle at the LHSA
meet, so she got the nod.

The downside: Coming back home from Seattle we looked like Napoleon's Grand
Army retreating from Moscow in 1812 and we have more handbags and shoes
around here then Amelda Marcos.

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/