Subject: [Leica] Was: M9 Now: Cameras that can stand the Rain, etc.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 06:05:07 +0000

Same here with my R8/DMR, seems to be quite water resistant.

Gene  -------------- Original message from Doug Herr <wildlightphoto at
earthlink.net>: --------------

I was pleasantly surprised at how much water the R8 with DMR could handle.
I was using it in the rain for a few hours last january, trying without much
success to use my hat to keep water off it.  No hiccups, outages, gremlins,
monsters under the bed, etc.  Then there was that thunderstorm while
kayaking.