Subject: [Leica] Old lenses and M8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 14:04:01 +0200

The M8 I got last December was a great deal, and takes great pictures,
the quality of which has been totally unaffected by the arrival of the
M9.

I will buy an M9 some day, no doubt, but I will wait till the price is
in the 3000 EUR range. Should be there by 2011.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu