Subject: [Leica] IMG: Salon de la Photographie - Paris - Birding & Senioritainclusive
From: tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 23:13:11 +0200

November is "photography month" in Paris... There will be plenty of
exhibitions, etc. in Paris at that time!

All the best from the south of France!

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 18 oct. 09 ? 23:07, Douglas Barry a ?crit :

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Salon de la Photographie - Paris - Birding & Senioritainclusive)