Subject: [Leica] New slideshow - Appleby horse fair
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:14:51 +0100

I've added a new slideshow to my website showing some photographs I took at
the Appleby horse fair in Westmorland last year. This is a huge gathering of
travellers buying and selling horses that occurs every summer in the small
town of Appleby.

It's quite short at 2 minutes. The images are all Leica M8, the music is
something I put together in Garageband.

The full sized version is here...

<http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/Slideshows/appleby/>

There's a lower quality version on YouTube here...

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAYdycXa_RM>

Regards

Steve

Replies: Reply from philipprice80 at yahoo.com (Philip Price) ([Leica] New slideshow - Appleby horse fair)