Subject: [Leica] RAIN!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:26:35 -0400

Tina - A couple of ideas - going to Boston and then NYC is only
slightly longer driving-wise* believe it or not, so I'd recommend
coming here for the MfA and other cultural wonders.  You might also
stop in Plymouth on the way off Cape.  It has Plymouth Plantation and
the Mayflower, if historical recreations are of interest.  A drive
along 6A (north of the main road, Rt 6) will take you through the
prettiest part of the Cape.  A stop on 6A in Sandwich at The Painted
Lady restaurant will get you one of the finest lunches you've ever had.

If you do stop in Boston let me know.  I have a busy week but if the
scheduling works, we might be able to do lunch or dinner.  Have a
great trip and 'twas nice seeing you and Tom in Hyannis.

Regards,

Dick

*About an hour or so, actually, so "slightly" may mean something
different to you.  Opinions vary.