Subject: [Leica] Newcomer
From: merrillmorrow at mac.com (Merrill Morrow)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 19:54:54 +0100

I've been a lurker in these parts for quite some time and have enjoyed
that pastime. Apart from a few shots with borrowed gear a few
years ago, I've had no previous experience with a Leica.

This is one of my first efforts with a recently acquired D-Lux 4.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Merrill/L1000243.jpg.html

I confess I'm struggling without a viewfinder and while one is
available for the D-Lux 4 I can't see how it will be of much use.
Unless I'm missing something ....

Merrill

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Newcomer)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Newcomer)