Subject: [Leica] Easy decisions for M9 or not
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:09:43 -0400

> And contrary to what Marc says, they don't care whether the camera is
> full-frame or not. They just care about the number of pixels. You can
> create fake pixels in Photoshop or more specialized tools to bump up
> the file size to the 50 MB usually required.
>
> Nathan

I do think they do though want 24x36 as a minimum format size.. They want
24x36 and don't normally accept 27 x 18 or 23x15. Apparently some make the
exception with thousands of dollars Leica M but I'm not sure how many.
Point and shoots are of course way out of the question as would be 4/3's.

Mark William Rabiner