Subject: [Leica] 6 Bit Coder?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 06:18:57 -0500

I've tried this device and several variations on it.

This one is nicely made but I never could get it (or any of the
others) to work.  I sold them all on ebay,

Maybe I'm just a mechanical klutz. Others have got them to work just
fine.  I think this is truly YMMV territory.

--Bob

==On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Greg Lorenzo