Subject: [Leica] Wedding pictures
From: bamboozld at gmail.com (K Landdeck)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:34:46 -0700

Flickr slideshows are not bad at all: if you put your mouse ON the
image and wait a couple of seconds all the buttons and your cursor
fade away and it's just the photos on a blank (black) screen: no "pop
ups" (which flickr doesn't have to begin with), no tags, no comments,
no notes, no embedded images --- nothing but the photo (unless you
choose to have it "show info").  Even cleaner and less fuss than
viewing photos on the LUG Gallery.  I cannot see how that is a "pain",
except if one has an extreme aversion to black backgrounds. :-)

Nice images.

Kevin

Only connect.
bamboozld at gmail.com