Subject: [Leica] 6 Bit Coder?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:56:30 -0400

Congratulations Greg.

I presume you had to order it, is that right?  AFAIK, there isn't any
unclaimed open stock anywhere.

Now - there is a project for the taking:

"....to determine the character of non-Leica lenses, and recommend the
code to enter in the M9, that optimizes the camera and lens."

I could see using Leica codes to start off, then start developing unique
codes.

e.g. - code up the CV lenses, or Nikon RF lenses using a appropriate
adapter, ....

....Vick

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] 6 Bit Coder?)
Message from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] 6 Bit Coder?)