Subject: [Leica] Confessions of an M8,8.2, 9 Hater
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:05:10 -0700

The Group says......Hello Ernie,. Welcome to M8-A  ( M8 Annonymous).

The first step is always to admit you have a problem.

You are doing well.

I joined in July.  Just got some lenses coded.

I guess I still have a problem.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

Hi my name is Ernie and I used to hate M8's etc.

I have been infected and now own a used M8 - I got a killer deal and
just couldn't walk on by.  so far I am loving it, flaws and all.  I
really don't have a problem with 10MP,  I love that the DNG works in
all my software.  Of my 4 M lenses only one is a real Leica - the
other three are essentially CV lenses - they fit better on the M8 than
my film ZI camera which I thought was interesting.

It feels good to be out of the closet.

ernie nitka