Subject: [Leica] IMG: Playing At The Point
From: wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:35:48 +0500

Bob-

The sky on that shot under discussion- and its effect on the water- just
blew me away.  My eye hungered for more of that and less of the foreground.
That's probably a personal "eye want" more than an informed critical
opinion.

I am anxious to see the re-works, knowing that what appeals to me may well
not be the "definitive" image.

I am struggling mightily to define my personal style and as a result am
probably not well positioned to critically comment on the photographs of
others.

Your work is not only insightful, it is excellent.  I am hesitant to offer
criticism as I appear to be floundering around in that "what do I want to
say?" place.

I don't have a defined vision although I am working towards that.  If I
don't know where I am, I am less than qualified to comment on where you are.

Wendy