Subject: [Leica] IMG: Playing At The Point
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:49:16 -0700

Bob, I enjoyed the series and agree, of course, that the last image is a
killer.

For me the first image has some visual distractions that a crop would
benefit. My eye keeps flicking down to the two little sticks or
whatever they are in the foreground between the rocks. When I sort of
mask those away the result is a more pleasing image.

But I'm almost in favor of something more square for that image. At
least I'd play with an alternate cropping to see what might happen.

Thanks for posting - these were wonderful to see.

Adam